We offer an assortment of Yoga gear from the very best producers like Manduka, Kulae, and Barefoot Yoga. You’ll find mats and carriers, props and accessories for Yoga and meditation, books and DVDs—everything you could need for your yoga practice and wellness lifestyle. And if we don’t have something in stock, we can special order those hard-to-find items while saving you the cost of shipping and keeping our local economy alive.
We believe in supporting retail products that are made in the U.S. and focus on organic, sustainable materials. Change starts not only on our yoga mats but on our backs and with our dollars. We try to support small businesses that support their community. We search out beautiful, unique, and life enhancing products that complement the yoga way of life. Our retail shop hosts some outstanding lines of organic cotton and bamboo lifestyle clothing for versatile dressing as well as pieces in performance fabrics for long-lasting wear:
- Green Apple is a line of whimsical & unique Eco Active wear for the health conscious & eco-minded consumer. Green Apple’s vision is to create a winning combination of style, luxury & sustainability while keeping in harmony with our natural resources.
- Nala Seattle provides a stylist twist to the standard basics, one that is performance driven and beautifully ready to wear. Nala offers great, functional basics surrounded by feminine layering pieces that take you from your fitness activities and beyond in style.
- Blue Canoe believes you should never leave your comfort zone. Simply designed, organically grown cotton clothing with an effortless sense of style—all made in the USA! Blue Canoe believes organic clothes are tied to nature, both to the earth and to the people.
- Be Present yoga pants have become a standard in the yoga world. Made-to-last and made to wear in and out of the yoga studio, be present clothing is a no-brainer when it comes to value-conscious yogis. Men love their be present pants, too, and we carry an exceptional selection of pants and tees for the guys. Be Present is a small family owned business that values close relationships with clients, environmentally friendly practices and doing the right thing.
- Karma and Tonic: Exceptional quality Canadian-made clothing in both performance fabrics and natural, organic fibers. Created for the Yogi who likes a timeless, classic look.
- Pure Karma offers on-trend styles for all ages at a price-point that will satisfy.
- From laid-back and mystical Topanga Canyon comes GGO Clothiers with the finest bamboo pieces for men and women in both active and street wear. So soft, you’ll never want to takes these clothes off.
- Created by a flow yoga teacher, mesheeky offers comfy tanks, pants, and skirts that are flirty, fun and flattering for all body types.
- Vegan shoppers will swoon over our Sally Spicer handbags, totes, and clutches designed and produced right in San Francisco. If you have never owned a Sally Spicer you’re missing out on the most stylish, durable, leather-free bag there is. Spring/Summer 2011 Rattan Collection is in the shop now with Winter 2010 upholstery-grade fabric bags at 50% off!
- You’ll also find a selection of beautiful jewelry from local artists Sacred Objects and Shelly Niro Designs at Smiling Dog Boutique as well special gift items like Nourish Skin Care and Amma’s Rose oil created with conscious living in mind.
- Gift certificates are available in any amount for our boutique as well as yoga classes and massage therapy.
- We also host trunk shows with various retail vendors who are aligned with our mission and vision. Contact us if you are interested in us hosting your retail line.
Boutique Hours: 10am-6pm Monday through Friday, 10am-3pm on Saturday, 10-1 Sunday