To help ensure everyone has the best yoga experience possible please honor the following guidelines in your dealings with the studio. For more info on the studio check out our About us page or our Core Values.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early for your first class to complete registration forms and get the low down on the studio.
- You can pay online for your first class if you want to be really proactive.
- Always arrive 10-15 minutes early for class. Our doors lock when class begins.
- Wear loose and comfy clothing.
- Stay hydrated. Water is available in the studio, but please bring your own refillable bottle.
- Bring a mat and maybe a towel. Don’t have a mat? Rentals are available for just $1 each and we also have them for sale.
- We have secure cubbies available for storing your personal belongings during class.
- Please mute cell phones and refrain from using them while in the studio and boutique.
- Bun in the oven or new momma? We have pre and post classes just for you.